New Era - PK Heaven
PLEASE VOTE HERE; http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=6385

http://Pkheaven.clanteam.com for the webclient!

Forum Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Moderators

Post  God on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I believe that you should make people that are Forum Active Forum Moderators.
Look on Memberlist, It'll show how active they are on Forum by their Post Counts. This has been the way Many Private Servers figure out who to appoint Moderator.

Also The same for Player Moderators. Assign members that are Active in Game and helpful.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Helix on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 am

Agreed..

Helix
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 am

Helix,

Please refrain from replying message with less than 10 sentences please.
This is consider a Spam.
Your only allowed to Spam in the Rants section.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Helix on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:44 am

God wrote:Helix,

Please refrain from replying message with less than 10 sentences please.
This is consider a Spam.
Your only allowed to Spam in the Rants section.
Please refrain from being stupid?

Helix
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 am

Helix wrote:
God wrote:Helix,

Please refrain from replying message with less than 10 sentences please.
This is consider a Spam.
Your only allowed to Spam in the Rants section.
Please refrain from being stupid?

Isn't stupid if Im correcting you prick.
Best if you had just replied saying" Will intend on not doing it in the future"

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Chris on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Post count has nothing to do with my moderator decisions.

Chris
OWNER
OWNER

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Quadriplegic on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

God wrote:
Helix wrote:
God wrote:Helix,

Please refrain from replying message with less than 10 sentences please.
This is consider a Spam.
Your only allowed to Spam in the Rants section.
Please refrain from being stupid?

Isn't stupid if Im correcting you prick.
Best if you had just replied saying" Will intend on not doing it in the future"

I get what he's saying,
You told someone else to refrain from messaging if it's less then 10 sentences, yet yours was only 5.
So Now this is considered spam because it's less then 10 sentences? Niceeee! :p

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 am

Umm read back, It was he who said "Please Refrain from being Stupid?"
My messages/Post will never be under 10.
So before accusation, bare me the right guilt.

Check back on your proof before saying that I've went beyond my words.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Chris wrote:Post count has nothing to do with my moderator decisions.

Exactly, so why god spams, or tells everyone post count matters. WHO KNOWS?! :p

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 pm

BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:
Chris wrote:Post count has nothing to do with my moderator decisions.

Exactly, so why god spams, or tells everyone post count matters. WHO KNOWS?! :p

lololololol I spam?
Read through all My posts like you've been starting to do.

Enjoy it all, stalk it if you havent started yet.See my post. Now tell me the results?

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm

God wrote:
BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:
Chris wrote:Post count has nothing to do with my moderator decisions.

Exactly, so why god spams, or tells everyone post count matters. WHO KNOWS?! :p

lololololol I spam?
Read through all My posts like you've been starting to do.

Enjoy it all, stalk it if you havent started yet.See my post. Now tell me the results?

You spam. Kthxbai.

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Learn the use of Spaces. Also learn to spell correctly.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

God wrote:Learn the use of Spaces. Also learn to spell correctly.

You're a fucking moron. Activity is not related to post count. Activity is related to USEFUL posts. Unlike most of yours where they are just bashing, yelling at people, crying, or telling people to follow rules. All in all, your post count reflects nothing but a bad mod that would surely make people leave the server. Many people hate you, just leave....

"kaythxbai"

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  chicken unit on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 am

doubt this post make u to a mod since 70% of ur posts is trolling.

chicken unit
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Chris on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 am

God/black bone enough arguing really..

Chris
OWNER
OWNER

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-11-16

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  God on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Chris wrote:God/black bone enough arguing really..

I've never said anythign to this faggot, he randomly made this forum account to start sucking my dick.

I'd love to come on here without replying to this dickward but its nearly impossible. He's with T-Pk, they stole our source and your still allowing deals with him?

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Moderators

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:56 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum