New Era - PK Heaven
PLEASE VOTE HERE; http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=6385

http://Pkheaven.clanteam.com for the webclient!

G-Unit squad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

So yesterday was the birth of us, Ruthless Pures.
We warred G-unit Squad 4-1 was the score it was 3v3 war yesterday.

Now today we decided to war a new upcoming team that believed they were pros, They lacked player so they asked to 2v2, So I pulled our warlord out and went warring.

Now there Rules were quite odd for a clan...They didn't want to skull..-.-
Now we found that odd but we went along with it.

they pulled SOL hitting 33s etc Razz

But when we started attacking one of them got skulled on accident. We Cleared them in 2 minutes. My partner got Sol =]

They started complaining about how we made them get skulled etc So they decided to shut their clan down (Their clan's name was "Pures Owns[PO]")

Now Today we fought G-Unit, they cleared us 2-1, First two time they went to non-multi which made us a bit weak seeing they used spirit Shield. But the last round we won miraculously

Let me remind you, G-Unit is saddddd Last round we decided to go to multi.
Rp(us) are pro at Multi Coordination, and so they realised. So They came to us....But with 70def armour -.- and a voider that was with them the first 20 round...

Why bring little Mains?

Sad Much?
But anyways we cleared them so fassst It was funny.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 pm

No u.

I must make this longer so it's not spam. So I'm going to type a couple more sentences. They may look like this. As you said, we must have at least 10 sentences for it not to be spam. So I will continue typing like this. That is, until it's not spam. Although your definition is pretty bad for "spam". Well then, this doesn't really look like spam. Holy crap one more complete sentence! This is no longer spam.

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:03 am

BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:No u.

I must make this longer so it's not spam. So I'm going to type a couple more sentences. They may look like this. As you said, we must have at least 10 sentences for it not to be spam. So I will continue typing like this. That is, until it's not spam. Although your definition is pretty bad for "spam". Well then, this doesn't really look like spam. Holy crap one more complete sentence! This is no longer spam.

Funny, I've been listening to your Bs about Spam and I don't ever recall me saying it was 10 sentences... If I did I meant 10 words...Theres no way that a Post will be 10 sentences , every post.

But for safety, show proof that I said 10 Sentences and not 10 words.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  testies on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 am

Let me remind you, G-Unit is saddddd Last round we decided to go to multi.
Rp(us) are pro at Multi Coordination, and so they realised. So They came to us....But with 70def armour -.- and a voider that was with them the first 20 round...

Why bring little Mains?

Sad Much?
But anyways we cleared them so fassst It was funny.

Let me remind you.

G-Unit IS NOT A FUCKING CLAN!

was 3-4 players who were bored enough to take your stupid ass up on your gay challenge.

second of all its very obvious you only win in multi because you have the communication that "g-unit" didnt.

3rd! ONLY REASON YOU SHIT CUNTS WANT TO PLAY MULTI IS COZ YOU GET RAPED 1V1 BY ANYONE HALF DENCENT.

testies
Donator
Donator

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 am

testies wrote:
Let me remind you, G-Unit is saddddd Last round we decided to go to multi.
Rp(us) are pro at Multi Coordination, and so they realised. So They came to us....But with 70def armour -.- and a voider that was with them the first 20 round...

Why bring little Mains?

Sad Much?
But anyways we cleared them so fassst It was funny.

Let me remind you.

G-Unit IS NOT A FUCKING CLAN!

was 3-4 players who were bored enough to take your stupid ass up on your gay challenge.

second of all its very obvious you only win in multi because you have the communication that "g-unit" didnt.

3rd! ONLY REASON YOU SHIT CUNTS WANT TO PLAY MULTI IS COZ YOU GET RAPED 1V1 BY ANYONE HALF DENCENT.

1. G-Unit is a clan, Milf is owner. He stated that it is a clan.
2.We had same communication as you all. We used pile calls, something that you idiots don't use.
3. "Dencent"? Is that a word. I do recall winning 4-1 of my fights with you.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 pm

God wrote:
BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:No u.

I must make this longer so it's not spam. So I'm going to type a couple more sentences. They may look like this. As you said, we must have at least 10 sentences for it not to be spam. So I will continue typing like this. That is, until it's not spam. Although your definition is pretty bad for "spam". Well then, this doesn't really look like spam. Holy crap one more complete sentence! This is no longer spam.

Funny, I've been listening to your Bs about Spam and I don't ever recall me saying it was 10 sentences... If I did I meant 10 words...Theres no way that a Post will be 10 sentences , every post.

But for safety, show proof that I said 10 Sentences and not 10 words.



So much for correcting idiots. Your more of an idiot yourself... Just finish cutting. Smile

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I don't take Correction as an insult you know. I liek to learn from my mistakes.

But I take back what I said I meant 10 Words...

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  chicken unit on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:54 am

plz god stop making these useless post. theres no g-unit.... we were just bored (i think).

chicken unit
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 am

Grammar Check >.<

And ask "Milf", He'll tell you its a clan he made.
Now you might not be in there, you might have just pk'd with them on that day which is okay, but Im correcting you. Its a clan, Milf is its leader and it has 4 Members excluding you.


God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

God wrote:Grammar Check >.<

And ask "Milf", He'll tell you its a clan he made.
Now you might not be in there, you might have just pk'd with them on that day which is okay, but Im correcting you. Its a clan, Milf is its leader and it has 4 Members excluding you.


Holy shit, don't even talk about grammar... That's just a joke for you to even bring up... Your above sentence doesn't even have correct grammar and/or spelling...

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  God on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 pm

BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:
God wrote:Grammar Check >.<

And ask "Milf", He'll tell you its a clan he made.
Now you might not be in there, you might have just pk'd with them on that day which is okay, but Im correcting you. Its a clan, Milf is its leader and it has 4 Members excluding you.


Holy shit, don't even talk about grammar... That's just a joke for you to even bring up... Your above sentence doesn't even have correct grammar and/or spelling...

Dude when will you GTFO my post then? Go back to

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  BlackboneOfArbiBot on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

God wrote:
BlackboneOfArbiBot wrote:
God wrote:Grammar Check >.<

And ask "Milf", He'll tell you its a clan he made.
Now you might not be in there, you might have just pk'd with them on that day which is okay, but Im correcting you. Its a clan, Milf is its leader and it has 4 Members excluding you.


Holy shit, don't even talk about grammar... That's just a joke for you to even bring up... Your above sentence doesn't even have correct grammar and/or spelling...

Dude when will you GTFO my post then? Go back to TRAGEDY PK!

Stop advertising for Skipper... God you're a noob...

BlackboneOfArbiBot
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

View user profile http://www.arbibots.com

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Unit squad?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum