New Era - PK Heaven
PLEASE VOTE HERE; http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=6385

http://Pkheaven.clanteam.com for the webclient!

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

So apparently my computer has a keylogger, and none of my 4 antiviruses can pick it up,
it hacked my maxed barrows pure on runescape (Formerly Quadriplegic - now Feel Meeeeee), and i take it he dropped everything, and now it's 71 defence, i can't recovery, magically (he knows everything all recoves) and he has his recoves and password set,
he managed to hack 3 of my other friends maxed accounts that i've logged into and he's lost over 1B in stuff, ags's, arma, every fucking thing,
and my god damn fucking antivirus cannot pick it up,
Now i wait for the random ass fucking credit card bills..........
Fuck this sucks,
thanks 120$ a month on antiviruses, THANKS!

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Helix on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 am

1. 4 Antivirus is teh big big fail. All you need is 1 good antivirus and thats ALL!
2. Get something like Avira or Kaspersky, rest every virus sucks dick.

Helix
Noob.
Noob.

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  God on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks but I'd like to also add, Get Bitdefender. Its pretty pro.
There was never a time when it leaked a Virus.

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Helix wrote:1. 4 Antivirus is teh big big fail. All you need is 1 good antivirus and thats ALL!
2. Get something like Avira or Kaspersky, rest every virus sucks dick.
Oh i know, just a bunch of free shit lol, and iunno, i reformatted everything, so it's clean.
And Avira found nothing, and same with Kaspersky.

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 pm

God wrote:Thanks but I'd like to also add, Get Bitdefender. Its pretty pro.
There was never a time when it leaked a Virus.
Yeah i got Bitdefender.

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Also just to fucking rant,
my girlfriend almost left me ealier, if not already, because one of my depressed friends tried killing them selves the other night, and i talked em outta it, and they said i love you and i said it back and she flipped a shit and made a bunch of small arguments, oh i love my life.

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  God on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Quadriplegic wrote:Also just to fucking rant,
my girlfriend almost left me ealier, if not already, because one of my depressed friends tried killing them selves the other night, and i talked em outta it, and they said i love you and i said it back and she flipped a shit and made a bunch of small arguments, oh i love my life.

Try telling her how pathetic you feel and how pathetic you were, Girls like it when you down yourself over a mistake forwarded to them. Makes them want to reach a hand out an tell you its ok.


God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

God wrote:
Quadriplegic wrote:Also just to fucking rant,
my girlfriend almost left me ealier, if not already, because one of my depressed friends tried killing them selves the other night, and i talked em outta it, and they said i love you and i said it back and she flipped a shit and made a bunch of small arguments, oh i love my life.

Try telling her how pathetic you feel and how pathetic you were, Girls like it when you down yourself over a mistake forwarded to them. Makes them want to reach a hand out an tell you its ok.

Lol yeah i know, i've done that before, and i started it a bit today and she got over it lol,
sometimes when i pull that she just gets worse, then im just like FUCK

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  God on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Then you go the type that likes to argue a bit =]
Im sure she likes make-up sex..am I right?

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Quadriplegic on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm

God wrote:Then you go the type that likes to argue a bit =]
Im sure she likes make-up sex..am I right?
Yes, it was amazing :p

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 22
Location : New Florence, Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  God on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Quadriplegic wrote:
God wrote:Then you go the type that likes to argue a bit =]
Im sure she likes make-up sex..am I right?
Yes, it was amazing :p

Glad to help =]

God
Donator
Donator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE GOD /suicide

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum